Monday-Friday: 2:30pm-3:45pm - Grades K-12 only.
(Grades K - 6 must be supervised by an adult.)
All participants must be registered and check in with our gym monitor before entering the gym. Questions? Call us at 508-759-0600 ext 5302
Open Gym is a seasonal program where residents of Bourne come to play pick up basketball, or to simply shoot around and work on your skill set.
- All participants are required to sign in everyday with the gym monitor.
- All participants must have an account on BourneRec.com and be registered for Open Gym.
- Open Gym is for Bourne residents only.
- All participants must adhere to Community Building Policies and Procedures.
- Open gym is not always supervised by the Recreation Department
Open Gym is free, however all participants must be registered. Please log into your household account and register participants to the Open Gym Program in any case of an emergency. Thank you.
Monday, Sept 2nd
Friday, October 4th
Monday, Oct 14th
Friday, October 25th
Monday, Nov 11th
Wednesday November 27th & Thursday November 28th
Monday, December 9th & Tuesday December 10th
Dates and times are subject to change.