March 12, 2020: Updated Open Gym schedule:
Monday: 3:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 3:15 - 4:15
Wednesday: 3:15 - 4:30
Thursday: 3:15 - 4:15
Friday: 3:00 - 4:15
(Grades K - 6 must be supervised by an adult.)
All participants must be registered and check in before entering the gym. Questions? Call us at 508-759-0600 ext 5302
Open Gym is a seasonal program where residents of Bourne come to play pick up basketball, or to simply shoot around and work on your skill set.
- All participants are required to sign in everyday.
- All participants must have an account on BourneRec.com and be registered for Open Gym.
- Open Gym is for Bourne residents only.
- All participants must adhere to Community Building Policies and Procedures.
- Open gym is not always supervised by the Recreation Department
- We strongly suggest that parents of children under 12 stay during open gym.
- No team practices or coaching allowed during open gym.
Open Gym is free, however all participants must be registered. Please log into your household account and register participants to the Open Gym Program in any case of an emergency. Thank you.
Monday, March 2nd
Tuesday, March 3rd
Monday, March 30th
Tuesday, March 31st
Monday, April 20th
Monday, May 25th
Dates and times are subject to change.